- A blend of naturally gluten free flours
- You can visit freee-foods.co.uk for more recipe inspiration and browse our award winning Freee breakfast cereals, pasta, cookies and flapjacks.
- Blended from naturally gluten free ingredients use this flour as an alternative to bread flour made from wheat. Follow our recipes to make bread in your oven or bread machine.
- My gluten free journey began in 1978 when I discovered how difficult it was to find suitable grains and foods for a gluten free diet. The distinctive attributes of alternative grains and their ability to create spectacular dishes is still my inspiration.
- To create a white loaf without gluten I had to rethink many of the usual bread making rules so I started by blending naturally gluten free flours. This White Bread Flour was the result of many trials and bakes and it has made numerous delicious loaves ever since. Today there is an increasing need for foods free from gluten and other allergens including milk, peanut, egg and soya. Unlock a world of Freee baking with our back of pack recipes.
- Home baking
- Gluten free
- Kosher - KLBD, Parve
Flour Blend (Rice, Tapioca and Potato), Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
- Free From: Gluten
To keep your flour at its best, roll down the top after use and store in a cool dry place.Best before: see top.
Ingredients from more than one country. Milled and packed in the UK
Name and address
- FREEE by Doves Farm,
- Salisbury Road,
- RG17 0RF,
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|